New Role – PPC & Biddable Media Account Manager/Executive
PPC & Biddable Media Account Manager/Executive
Digirank is an award-winning digital marketing agency based in central Bristol. We believe that every business should have a digital presence that works commercially for them. We develop bespoke digital strategies to help our clients achieve their growth goals, bringing together digital marketing techniques including Biddable media, SEO, Content Marketing and Social Media. As an agency, we’ve got exciting plans, and this is a perfect time to join.
We’re looking for a smart and enthusiastic Pay Per Click (PPC) & Biddable Media Account Executive/Manager (DOE) to join our growing team in Bristol’s creative quarter. Ideally, you’ll already have learnt the foundations of digital marketing, with experience in a similar role, at an agency or in-house.
About the Role
Under the Senior PPC & Biddable Manager, you’ll be involved in getting to understand our clients and their objectives, building campaigns and then optimising them within Google and Bing, as well as biddable campaigns across Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter. As a PPC & Biddable Account Executive/Manager, you’ll be responsible for campaign delivery, analysis and reporting this back to the client. Ideally, you’ll feel as comfortable setting up search, display and video campaigns, as you will be with paid social media.
You will also be required to work as part of our integrated service teams, delivering biddable media activity to fit with wider digital marketing strategies.
- Developing on-going PPC strategies for new and existing clients (Google Ads & Bing)
- Building new PPC campaigns across Search, Shopping, Display, Remarketing, Video
- Building, managing and optimising paid search and wider biddable media campaigns (across Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest)
- Running Amazon and Programmatic campaigns
- Owning and managing client budgets
- Client reporting & management
- Identifying new opportunities for clients
- In-depth analysis of campaign performance
- Identifying and implementing new online marketing opportunities
- Keeping up to date with changes in the digital marketing industry, and share knowledge with the team and clients
- Meeting and liaising with clients on a regular basis to discuss project performance and future strategy.
- Maintaining Google Ads & Bing qualifications
- Being adept with Excel/Google Sheets
The role requires someone who is (or can be) really passionate about PPC and biddable media. Someone who is just as comfortable analysing data as they are writing engaging ad text or developing new client strategies. As the role involves working across a number of client accounts, strong organisation and time management skills are a must.
Whilst we are ideally looking for someone who has experience, we will provide full training to bring you in-line with the Digirank way of working.
We are looking for someone who is passionate, inquisitive, conscientious and creative. If you’re an ambitious and committed PPC specialist, with proven experience in delivering great results using biddable media channels, this role is definitely for you.
You will be proactive and take control of your own learning. You’ll be able to keep up with the fast-paced digital marketing world and able to adapt work practices accordingly, sharing your ideas and knowledge.
We require each member of the team to take ownership of their work, proactively develop their own skills, and get involved in areas outside their job if required, in order to deliver a great service to clients. You’ll be exposed to all aspects of the delivery of our services, receive high-level in-house training, as well as clear career progression within the company.
The role is part client-facing, so ideally you’ll be comfortable with people and not just in front of a screen. We’re looking for self-starters, who are highly motivated, able to work independently and not shy of responsibility.
We Offer You
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- 25 days holiday per year (plus 1 extra day for each year of service)
- Company bonus
- The day off for your birthday
- Flexible working hours
- Xmas office closure
- Company pension
- MoveGB membership or Dental Plan
- Personal development support
- Supportive work environment
- 4pm Friday finish
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch.
*No recruitment agencies at this time, please.