PPC Account Executive – New Job Opportunity at Digirank
Digirank is an award-winning digital marketing agency based in central Bristol. We believe that every business should have a website that works commercially for them. We develop bespoke digital strategies to help our clients achieve their growth goals, bringing together online marketing techniques including PPC, SEO, Content Marketing, Social Media, Influencer Marketing and Affiliates. As an agency, we’ve got exciting plans, and this is a perfect time to join.
We’re looking for a smart and enthusiastic Pay Per Click (PPC) Account Executive to join our growing team in central Bristol. Ideally, you’ll already have learnt the foundations of digital marketing, with experience in a similar role (or internship), at an agency or in-house. However, we will consider graduates with a relevant degree and evidence of strong numeracy skills who have done the right level of research.
About the Role
In supporting the PPC Managers and Account Managers, you’ll be involved in getting to understand our clients and their objectives, building campaigns and then optimising them within Google and Bing, as well as biddable campaigns across social media platforms. As a PPC Account Executive, you’ll be responsible for campaign delivery, analysis and reporting this back to the client.
- Developing on-going PPC strategies for new and existing clients (Adwords & Bing)
- Building new PPC campaigns across Search, Shopping, Display, Remarketing
- Building, managing and optimising paid search and wider biddable media campaigns (across Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter)
- Owning and managing client budgets
- Client reporting & management
- Identifying new opportunities for clients
- In-depth analysis of campaign performance
- Identifying and implementing new online marketing opportunities
• Keeping up to date with changes in the digital marketing industry, and share knowledge with the team and clients
• Meeting and liaising with clients on a regular basis to discuss project performance and future strategy.
The role requires someone who is (or can be) really passionate about PPC and biddable media. Someone who is just as comfortable analysing data as they are writing engaging ad text or developing new client strategies. As the role involves working across a number of client accounts, strong organisation and time management skills are a must.
Whilst we are ideally looking for someone who has experience, we will provide full training to bring you in-line with the Digirank way of working.
We are looking for someone who is passionate, inquisitive, conscientious and creative with exceptional client management skills. If you’re a passionate, ambitious and committed PPC specialist, with proven experience in delivering great results using biddable media channels, this role is definitely for you.
You will be proactive and take control of your own learning. You’ll be able to keep up with the fast-paced digital marketing world and able to adapt work practices accordingly, sharing your ideas and knowledge.
We require each member of the team to take ownership of their work, proactively develop their own skills, and get involved in areas outside their job if required, in order to deliver a great service to clients. You’ll be exposed to all aspects of the delivery of our services, receive high level in-house training, as well as clear career progression within the company.
The role is client facing so great people skills are a must! We’re looking for self-starters, who are highly motivated, able to work independently and not shy of responsibility.
We Offer You
- Very competitive salary (DOE)
- 25 days holiday per year (plus 1 extra day for each year of service)
- Company bonus
- The day off for your birthday
- Flexible working hours
- Xmas office closure
- Company pension
- MoveGB membership
- Personal development plan
- Supportive work environment
Please send your CV to email@example.com and we will be in touch.