Social Media Executive – New Job Opportunity
Digirank is an award-winning digital marketing agency based in central Bristol. We believe that every business should have a website that works commercially for them. We develop bespoke digital strategies to help our clients achieve their growth goals, bringing together online marketing techniques including SEO, Content Marketing, Social Media, Influencer Marketing and PPC.
We’re looking for someone to join our expanding agency team, who is really passionate about digital marketing and social media. Ideally you will have experience working in a digital marketing capacity, be that agency or in-house, however, if you currently run social media accounts with large followings or can demonstrate some of your work going viral online, we’d still like to hear from you.
About the Role
Where the majority of your role will be supporting our social specialist, you will also be learning from and supporting our other digital specialists and account management team. Whilst this role has a strong focus on social media campaign strategy and execution, there is also an account handling element to the role.
This presents a fantastic entry-level or junior level opportunity, as much as it does for someone who already has experience in a similar role – what’s most important is you bring enthusiasm, fresh ideas and are the right fit.
The role is very varied and will include the following tasks:
- Working alongside social specialist and account managers to help devise and execute social media strategies for clients
- Acting as the main day-to-day point of contact for some clients
- Planning and executing Social Media campaigns (paid and organic) and using social platforms for listening, research and outreach purposes.
- Working collaboratively with the internal specialist teams (PPC, SEO, Content) to drive and deliver an integrated digital campaign for the client
- Identifying and implementing new social media marketing opportunities
- Analysing and interpreting website traffic levels and the impact of work being done in order to drive future strategy
- Keeping up to date with changes in the digital marketing industry, and share knowledge with the team and clients
- Meeting and liaising with clients on a regular basis to discuss project performance and future strategy
The role requires someone who is creative and analytical. Someone who is comfortable writing engaging social media posts and creating digital assets for these platforms, as well as analysing Analytics data. Strong communication skills and the confidence to discuss account performance and strategy with clients is essential. As the candidate will be working across multiple client accounts, good time management skills are key.
Whilst we are looking for someone who has relevant experience, we will provide full training to bring you in-line with the Digirank way of working.
We are looking for someone who is passionate, inquisitive, conscientious and creative with exceptional client management skills.
This role requires strong creative, analytical and communication skills, as well as a passion for marketing and all things online. We apply traditional marketing theories to the online world, including audience segmentation, consumer behaviour analysis, routes to market and brand positioning. Therefore, an understanding of fundamental marketing practices is important. Previous agency experience is ideal.
Candidates should have a high standard of written English. You must be fully familiar with the social media platforms and tools, ideally, Google Analytics and Search Console and be able to use Microsoft Excel to a high level.
You will need to be proactive and take control of your own learning. We work in a fast-moving industry and you must be able to keep up, adapt work practices accordingly and share your ideas and knowledge.
You will be joining a small agency, so require each member of the team to take ownership of their work, proactively develop your own skills, and get involved in areas outside their job spec if and when required in order to deliver a great service to clients. You’ll be exposed to all aspects of the delivery of our services, receive high level in-house training, as well as clear career progression within the company.
We’re looking for self-starters, who are highly motivated, able to work independently and not shy of responsibility.
We Offer You
- Very competitive salary
- 25 days holiday per year (plus 1 extra day for each year of service)
- Company bonus
- The day off for your birthday
- Flexible working hours
- Finish early Fridays
- Xmas office closure
- Company pension
- MoveGB membership
- Personal development plan
- Supportive work environment
Please send your CV to email@example.com and we will be in touch.